2010年8月14日土曜日

Many things!!

Hi, I'm Rikuo Ito.
I waked up at 5 a.m. to see the morning sun with Masahiro.
It was very beautiful and I was so excited!!
I will go to sea to see the rising sun with everyone next Saturday.


After seeing the sun, I went downtown to buy clothes and souvenirs.
I bought the Canadian sport T-shirt and now I wear it.
Moreover I ate Japanese Sushi.
Unexpectedly. it was very delicious and fresh!!
It costs a little expensive money but I was satisfied completely.
I recommend this Japanese restaurant.
Let's go next time!!

Then, we visited today's main event, Butchart Gardens.
It took about half an hour from Victoria university by bus.
There were many beautiful flowers, trees, fountains, objects and so on.
At night, we saw fireworks in Butchart Gardens and I was impressed very much.
It was very beautiful and interesting so we had a very good time!!
I'd like to go to Butchart Gardens again and I'm willing to pay entry fee.

I had a sense of fulfillment this day.
Today was a happy happy happy day!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿