2010年8月13日金曜日

good weekend

Hello I'm Masahiro!

I had a cool time today!
In the class, we had a practice presentation. The theme is how to expand the Valentino Chocolate Company.
I'm in charge of introducing so I told about the direction of our suggestion.
I think an introduction part is very deep. Because we are needed to grab audiences.
The style of grabbing is depend on a each person. Someone says some joke. Someone plays acting.
So I want to look for my style from now on.

After the presentation, my teacher gave us some feedbacks.
I was praised for eye-contact and voice. However I think I couldn't do body-language and do 'stress'.
Next time I want to be conscious of them.

In afternoon, everyone went to the gym to play football, tennis and badminton.
However, I went to the downtown alone because I want to try to use my English and to take some personal time.
I ate very very delicious sandwiches and soup in a elegant restaurant.
A service man Russel is so kind man! I really enjoyed my lunch time^^
I also bought some souvenir and juggling balls. I could communicate with clarks so I was pleased.

Now I have a plan to see the sun-rise in tomorrow morning.
I wish I can take beautiful photo of that!

I'm going to go to Yuta's room! See you later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿