2010年8月8日日曜日

after a long time...

Aug 8th

Long time no see! I'm Masahiro Tanaka.

It was a quite too day for me today.
I woke up at 11am, prepared to go Sunday Market in a minute.

The market was smaller than I thought, but lots of things which attracted me were there.
I bought the cross necklace and ate some strawberries!I really like the necklace.

Then we went to a Chinese restaurant in the China town, because all of us were fed up with burgers and potatoes.
I ordered a shrimp fried rice. It was pretty delicious but too heavy.
The only man who ate all a fried rice was Hukuchan.
The rest of the fried rice is still in my room!!

After eating the lunch, we went to a park in the downtown.
The park was filled with natures and so beautiful. We really enjoyed warm sunny day there.
A little later we found a beach where we could see mountains covered with snow on the opposite shore.
We also enjoyed for a time there. I dived into the sea but it's too cold.....lol

I took many many photos and movies today!!
I wish tomorrow will be a good day as Mizuki said.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿