2010年8月26日木曜日

Came back to Japan

What a busy, hot city!!
We came back to Japan yesterday. We finished our short overseas education....I'm Masahiro Tanaka.


I cant believe that we were in Canada just few days ago.
It seems like dream that we were there for weeks.

Now I'm listening a certain song.
I think this song speaks my mind perfectly. Please listen the song below.



I'm very sad because the life in UVic was sooooooooooo nice.
I love all my friends. I want to be with them more and more.
I was reminded of many many things by living with them.
"我以外皆我師也" This is the famous phrase by Eiji Yoshikawa.
I understand the true mean of the word through this trip.

I miss the life in Victoria, but I can take advantage of this experience.
I cant feel sad forever. I'll do my best from today on!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿